Need a page made. Simple thing!


HOME ยป Web Design

Need a page made. Simple thing!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Im looking for someone to create me a quick web page. Its only one page that I need and I have attached a photo of the design id like.
It will be a photography web site and the red boxes will be albums which are clickable and will lead to a set of photos.
Looking for UK prices. Please note I don't want a big fancy site etc.. just the template as I can do some html/css. Just need someone to code it.
Thanks.

Related to : Need a page made. Simple thing!
CMS Made Simple + Google Analytics In Page
Web Design

I have a clients website with mid-levels of traffic (100,000 UVPM). Using Google Analytics I would really like to be able to use the InPage feature, so you can see exactly where people are clicking through. I know there are other means of doing this, but nothing quite as visual and meaningful to a client as this. In other website's I own/manage it works really well, in this one though 75% of clicks are next to the home link(s) and the other 25% is no where to be seen. I know that 75% of people don't click through from the Home page to the Home page (I've checked :) ) So what is causing this, it is running CMS Made Simple which I believe is the root cause, although I have no proof.

Neet thing I made
Web Design

I just made a neet little thing in php and can be viewed here
http://the-test.comoj.com/files/color-test.php

Need simple .psd file sliced and made into HTML page
Web Design
Need simple .psd file sliced and made into HTML page
 
Hello everyone,
I need a simple Photoshop design sliced and made into an editable HTML page. This is for a a non-profit organization. The design is quite simple, so I am wondering if someone would be willing to do this for $5-10.
Here is a picture of the design:
Click here to see the design
I need the main area (under the name) to be editable. I then need the area where the buttons are (divided by the line) to also be editable. I need this sliced so I can work around th
URGENT - Need simple web page made now
Web Design
URGENT - Need simple web page made now

Hi, we need a simple web page made urgently. The page consists of a graphic (which we will provide) which is to be laid on the page with a background, and two areas of the graphic should have links created to online forms.
This is a very easy job and will take no more than ten minutes for an experienced designer. I will pay $5 via paypal immediately upon completion.
If you can help, please send me a private message and include your MSN address, and I'll contact you right away.
Thanks
Sallyanne

Ok Tell me I did the right thing with the choices I made
Web Design
So I thought about moving to a dedicated server verses the Servint Super VPS. Servint Has been awsome as good as Rakspace having used both. I wanted a provider out of Colo4Dallas that was the first priority. THen I scowered these forums and chose Tailor Made Servers. ( wierd for the first time I can't call the provider) after 7 years of Rackspace and Servint it is just like I am out on an island with this choice, So then I decided to go with a Server Managing Company (I did not now they even exsisted) I chose Platinum Server Management agin according to the forums can't go wrong (seem to cheap to be good)
So this is what I am left with
Core2Duo E8400, 4GB DD
Need a page made. Simple thing!
Web Design
Need a page made. Simple thing!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Im looking for someone to create me a quick web page. Its only one page that I need and I have attached a photo of the design id like.
It will be a photography web site and the red boxes will be albums which are clickable and will lead to a set of photos.
Looking for UK prices. Please note I don't want a big fancy site etc.. just the template as I can do some html/css. Just need someone to code it.
Thanks.


Privacy Policy - Copyrights Notice - Feedback - Report Violation - RSS 2017 © bighow.org All Rights Reserved .